less time, more comfort, brighter smiles…
Host to advanced dental technology, our dental practice in Umhlanga Ridge Durban, ensures that our patients enjoy maximum comfort whilst enabling our team to comprehensively diagnose and care to your dental health.
Sirona Orthophos XG 3D (Cone Beam) X-ray
Some of the common uses are:
- Surgical planning for impacted teeth – e.g. inferior alveolar nerve canal identification
- Diagnosing temporomandibular joint disorder (TMJ)
- Virtual placement of dental implants with subsequent stent fabrication
- Evaluation of essential anatomy – sinuses, nerve canals and nasal cavity
- Detecting, measuring and treating jaw tumours
- Determining bone structure and tooth orientation
- Locating the origin of pain or pathology
- Orthodontic treatment planning
- Endodontic evaluation
SIRONA CEREC 3D
There is a direct correlation between sophisticated technology and customer satisfaction‚ results that are indistinguishable from natural teeth
Cerec 3-D provides the following benefits to you as the patient:
- The restoration is natural looking, as it is made out of tooth-coloured ceramic material
- Ceramic material is biocompatible, high-grade, anti-abrasive and plaque-resistant
- Metal-free, mercury-free, no dark or silver-coloured fillings
- Allows dentist to save more of the healthy tooth
- Extremely precise
Sirona SiroLaser Blue
New generation laser technology for clinical dentistry – Please contact us to find out more…
MILESTONE DENTAL WAND
Computer-controlled local dental anaesthetic system where just one injection at a single tooth is all that’s needed
This electronic injection system administers painless injections resulting in a more relaxed and comfortable experience.
VISTA SCAN DIGITAL INTRA-ORAL X-RAYS
The thin, flexible image plates are more comfortable to the patient
This digital x-ray system ensures less radiation and more accurate diagnosis as the x-ray results are more precise.
Our digital imaging equipment is specifically setup to deliver high-definition, high-quality image processing and natural colour rendition to record, analyse and aid in diagnosing your dental condition
It provides crystal clear digital images to aid in a diagnosis.
ZUMAX DENTAL SURGICAL MICROSCOPE
High quality, bright lens that gives a bright, magnified view of the treatment area, thus enhancing treatment results
It aids to provide a more comprehensive consultation with increased accuracy of diagnosis.
Dental loupes are light weight spectacles that also give a wider field of vision thus enhancing diagnosis and treatment.